1. I’m the anti-American Idol contestant. Growing people told me I could sing, but I am fully aware that I cannot. I don’t sound like an animal dying or anything, but it’s not good.
2. That said, I still love to sing. While I’m going through my google reader I usually have music playing and I sing along like I’m Aretha Franklin (I wear the hat too).
3. I get emotionally attached to songs that are featured in movies. Even if I wouldn’t normally like the song, a good moment in a movie can make me fall in love with it. Best Example: Fool of Me by Me’shell Ndegeocello from Love and Basketball.
4. I absolutely hate two very popular TV shows: Family Guy and 30 Rock. I’ve given them both a chance and just can’t get into it. I love Tina Fey, but homegirl is NOT funny in that show.
5. I can’t stand how iTunes doesn’t register that you’ve listened to a song unless you completely finish it. I’m a flipper and if I listened to at least 2/3 of the song it should register like the way last.fm does.
6. I blew my speakers on my computer about 6 months ago from listening to my music too loud. They only work if I tilt them which is kind of a pain in the ass. Still, it’s total proof that I’m a rockstar.
7. If I like someone I do not know how to handle myself. I freak out and second guess myself every 10 seconds. It sucks.
8. I have a huge shopping addiction. If you give me money, I will spend it.
9. I hate writing. Don’t get me wrong– I LOVE blogging, but I don’t write for pleasure. That’s why I don’t write about serious things– it’s just not fun for me.
10. I love meeting bloggers. This weekend I will be meeting some Pittsburgh folks, next week I will be going to DC for a spa night, and I’m SUPER STOKED for the 20sb Ultimate Meet-up in June. If you don’t see me at first just look for Ben. I’ll be the one humping his leg.